The Unique Vibe of Century West and Other Bend Oregon Communities
Anyone who has lived in Century West for any length of time will tell you each of this lovely neighborhood’s outstanding features and unique character. Many shopping enthusiasts adore the quaint boutiques and relaxing coffee shops around the area. Nature admirers also relish every cozy setting and its rich and vibrant green spaces on a sunny afternoon, giving every resident a tranquil community to enjoy. Locals and visitors can enjoy a meal of calamari while watching the sunset behind the mountains at one of the Old Mill District’s riverside eateries. Aside from Century West, the city of Bend is also home to several other great communities with distinct amenities. If you live in Awbrey Butte, you can walk right out your back door and enjoy world-class summer golf and excellent winter snowshoeing. You can take your dog for a stroll in the park at Northwest Crossing to a nearby café for a relaxing cup of coffee.
Cozy Neighborhoods of Bend, Oregon
Bend has something for everyone, from beautiful natural features to bustling commercial districts to quiet residential areas shaded by towering trees. Here are some of Bend, Oregon’s most lovely neighborhoods you can choose from:
- Century West – this area in Bend, Oregon, is among the city’s most sought-after real estate options. Secured neighborhood with numerous conveniences.
- Discovery West – a 245-acre community spearheaded by the developers of the NorthWest Crossing neighborhood.
- Eastside – some of the city’s greatest residential homes can be found in the Eastside of Bend.
- Downtown Bend – tree-lined streets and cobblestone walkways make downtown Bend one of the most picturesque communities in the city.
- NorthWest Crossing – choose from an array of charming residences with stunning architecture.
- Juniper Ridge – explore many housing options built with magnificent craftsmanship.
Since there are many communities you can find and explore around the city, it is advisable to use a Bend neighborhoods map to help you navigate the area quickly and locate the neighborhood you wish to see.
Real Estate Market of Century West
Century West is a great community to look in if you are looking for homes that fall within the $1.10-million price bracket. However, if you prefer to explore affordable homes valued at more than a million dollars, we highly suggest investigating other communities in Bend, Oregon. To give you an insight into the housing market of Century West, the neighborhood had a median listing price of $1.1 million in October 2022, which is 23.6% higher than the median selling price of homes in the previous year. The median price per square foot for homes in the area is $459, while the average cost of a home is around $950,000. Since more people are trying to buy a property than homes for sale, the market favors sellers, and Century West luxury sales are steadily growing due to the increasing valuation of every property in the area. Homes in the area typically stay on the market for 81 days before being purchased.
Check out our highlighted page at https://bernardrealestategroup.com/century-west-bend-or/ for more information on Century West in Bend, Oregon.