Exceptional Homes For Sale by David Weekley Homes in Celebration, FL
An exceptional home developer in Celebration, Florida, David Weekley offers floor designs that have won awards in their respective categories. Between 1996 and 2005, David Weekley only used wood for the framing of the homes that he built in the city of Celebration, Florida. Following that, the company constructed all of the newly built houses in Spring Lake between 2013 and 2017, following the most modern regulations for the energy efficiency of homes by using block building and double-paned windows. The most innovative thing that David Weekley does is design homes that are also environmentally friendly. David Weekley Homes in Celebration is a top-tier home builder. They provide comprehensive blueprints for luxurious detached homes and charming condominiums. They also approach home construction from the customer’s perspective, promoting open communication with customers. Up to four visits from a “personal builder” are possible between the initial consultation and the completion of the project. They also provide helpful materials and tools related to your home so that you may proceed with less worry.
Why Choose David Weekley Homes?
Their developments are a prime example of the high quality of construction and attention to detail the builder is known for. Two-story, single-family floor designs are available, with living space ranging from 1,600 to over 2,700 square feet. Their residences include beautiful Craftsman and French influences and coastal and Pan-Caribbean styles. Their homes are constructed with an open concept to maximize natural light and energy efficiency features like large windows and strategically placed doors and hallways. The kitchens have high-quality cabinetry, worktops, and appliances. There is a large foyer to greet guests, a garage for storage, and various custom built-ins to accommodate each individual’s needs.
In addition to cutting-edge design and construction, the David Weekley team provides a comprehensive home warranty that includes a thorough inspection and routine upkeep. The first level of typical three-tiered security covers defects in materials and quality for one year. The second tier covers mechanical systems for two years, while the third tier offers ten years of assistance to a single homeowner in the event of serious structural issues.
What You Should Know
- David Weekley’s median sales price for a property in Celebration, Florida, ranges from $400,000 to $1M.
- Many of their house plans feature two to five bedrooms.
- David Weekley provides fully equipped homes with three to five baths.
- They offer floor plans that typically have an interior living space of 1,200 and 3,800 square feet.
- The lot sizes of their properties measure between 0.03 and 0.25.
- David Weekley takes great pride in the stylish details it includes in its home designs. Colonial, Traditional, and Craftsman architecture exemplify this clean and beautiful style.
- Each home they construct features beautiful hardwood flooring in the living and family rooms. The majority of the master suites have gas fireplaces and give views of the beautiful landscape that surrounds Celebration, Florida.
- David Weekley’s recently remodeled kitchens feature fashionable improvements, including granite counters, stainless steel equipment, and an island with a burner. David Weekley kitchens also have newly stained cabinetry and renovated light fittings.
- In the Celebration, Florida you can find master suites with tray ceilings, gorgeous tile flooring, euro-style frameless showers, dual sinks, walk-in closets, and custom bathtubs.
Please feel free to contact our team at your most convenient time if you have any inquiries or concerns about David Weekley in Celebration, Florida. Our team will provide you with an experienced guide throughout the entire process, from site selection to contract negotiation. Learn more by clicking this link: https://orlandofloridahomesales.com/celebration-custom-builders/david-weekley/