Spring Lake Homes for Sale – Rising Star in Celebration, FL
This attractive residential development in Celebration, Florida consists of four different product lines, each of which is where the construction of the first few Spring Lake homes for sale was set to begin. Spring Lake is a breathtaking community in Central Florida that can be found right in the middle of the quaint town of Celebration. The homes in this 40-acre neighborhood are state-of-the-art, eco-friendly, elegantly designed on the inside, and have distinctive architectural layouts on the outside. This sought-after community in Osceola County is found adjacent to Celebration High School and is only a few minutes away from some of Orlando’s most popular points of interest. The neighborhood also features some of the most desirable real estate in the Orlando area. Aside from that, homeowners of Spring Lake have convenient access to the rest of the Central Florida region because Spring Lake is only a short drive from Highway 192 and Interstate 4. Residents only need to take a short drive to reach Downtown Orlando, several nearby outlet malls, and Orlando’s most popular attractions, such as Universal Orlando, Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld.
Residential Properties by David Weekley Homes
David Weekley Homes spearheaded the construction of the majority of Spring Lake Real Estate in Celebration, offering various floor plans with at least 1,600 sqft to 2,700 sqft of liveable interior space. Many homes also have a variety of architectural styles, including Coastal, Victorian, and Colonial. David Weekley Homes is well-known for the innovative and eco-friendly home elements that they include in their constructions. To give you an overview, here are some of the housing options in Celebration curated by David Weekley Homes:
- Garden Homes – these housing types are often larger than bungalows, with average floor space spanning up to 2,180 sqft. The most common architectural styles include Victorian, Colonial, Classical, Craftsman, and Coastal.
- Cottage Homes – the average interior space of Cottage Homes ranges to over 3,000 sqft. Home styles often vary between Coastal, Classical, Craftsman, Colonial, Victorian, and French.
- Village Homes – these are the largest non-custom homes available in Celebration, offering several exquisite designs, including Victorian, Colonial, Coastal, Classical, French, and Mediterranean.
Amenities: Spring Lake Homes for Sale
Residents of Spring Lake at Celebration have access to the community’s resort-style recreational complex, glistening pool, and spacious cabanas, allowing them to enjoy the tranquility that emanates throughout the neighborhood. The community is crisscrossed with nature routes and fitness trails, all of which are excellent options for walking, hiking, and bicycling. Take advantage of the short distance and get some exercise by walking or riding your bike to the various parks, stores, and restaurants that are clustered together in the center of downtown Celebration. A beautiful setting for live entertainment or a barbecue with friends and family is provided by an entertainment lawn that may be used for various purposes. Other amenities that homeowners of Spring Lake can enjoy are enumerated below:
- Grills and Lovely Open Spaces
- Children’s Activity Play Area and Tot Lot
- Downtown Celebration Shops and Entertainment
- Celebration Golf Club
- Celebration Health Fitness Center & Day Spa
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital Nicholson Center for Surgical Training
- West Osceola Branch Library
For detailed information about Spring Lake at Celebration, please visit our featured community page at https://orlandofloridahomesales.com/celebration/spring-lake/.